❗️July 2020 Market Snapshot ❗️
A new record for the month of July with the total number of sales reaching 11,081! Here is what you need to know about the Toronto Real Estate Market for the month of July
* On a preliminary seasonally adjusted basis, sales were up by 49.5 percent compared to June 2020.
* Total new listings were also up strongly on a year-over-year basis by 24.7 percent, but this annual growth rate was less than that of sales, which means market conditions tightened on average compared to July 2019.
* Active listings at the end of July were down by 16.3 percent.
* The July 2020 MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) Composite Benchmark was up by 10 percent compared to July 2019.
* The overall average selling price was up by 16.9 percent year-over-year to $943,710.
* On a preliminary seasonally adjusted basis, the average selling price was up by 5.5 percent compared to June 2020.
Want to know more specifically about the stats in your neighbourhood? Reach out to me today!